I've been installing engine sensors since picking up my box of stuff from Advanced recently. I'm confused about the Manifold Pressure sensor. Some people are drilling another hole in the firewall on the right side (as seen from the pilot's seat) and running it in through there, from the #3 cylinder. I found that Vans even has a kit for you if you do it this way, with the parts and all. Others seem to be routing a hose to the transducer manifold on the left side of the firewall. The manifold DOES come with a third position, after all. Vans says you can cut if off if you don't use it. What I'm trying to figure out is, how do you figure out how to install it, and where? Are there any written directions or guidelines somewhere? How do you figure this out?

Second question... related... My box of sensors from Advanced has two components used for the Manifold Pressure. Where are the directions for how to install them? And where do they go? I'm assuming they go aft of the firewall. ??? I've read the Advanced installation manual, there's nothing there (unless I missed it). Anyone have a picture or two about how you did yours? Many thanks!!