Hi AFS,

Short Version: I've managed to disable the 'EFIS' page from the 'page list', and subsequently, also the EFIS menu tree. Without the EFIS menu, I can't configure the 'page list'. So, how do I get it back?

Long Version: I had just installed and configured a NavWorx ADS600-B, configured the single screen 4500EE for the ADS600-B, updated the map software to the latest cycle, performed a backup of the 4500EE to the SD card, and updated the firmware to 8.08.29-MV16 (in that order). During the course of checking things out after the firmware update, I noticed that I did not have a 'Map' page; instead, I had a 'Map and EMS' page (which does not appear to be a valid choice under the 'page list'). Anyway, I don't recall if I had a Map page before updating the firmware or not. Originally, under the 'page list' menu, I believe I had '1. EMS', '2 EFIS', '6 EFIS and MAP and EMS' and '7 Map' enabled. In the process of putting together a bug report, I opted to cycle through all the different combinations by enabling only a single page at a time to see what was displayed. I made it as far as '1 EMS' because without the EFIS page, there no longer was an EFIS menu tree. I restored all files from the recent backup to no avail. So, how do I get the EFIS menu back?

Thank you,
/\/elson