Thread: International Map Data from Jeppesen - a myth.

Thumbs down International Map Data from Jeppesen - a myth.

I have been trying for the past month to simply get a price and find out how to obtain the Africa Map data from Jeppesen. This has been a most frustrating process with many phone calls and unanswered emails and promises not kept on the 2 occasions I have actually managed to get someone on the phone at Jeppesen UK.
    It is great that AFS and Dynon advertise that International Map Data is available from Jeppesen as they now have an agreement with Jeppesen, but this means squat when Jeppesen can't deliver!!

We've talked with a head honcho at Jepp yesterday and expressed our concern that many customers are frustrated by lack of support from Jeppesen. We apologize for this greatly and will do everything we can to mitigate this issue.
    ---
    Trevor Conroy
    Technical Support
    Advanced Flight Systems
    Support@Advanced-Flight-Systems.com

Trevor,

It is not just the international data that is an issue. I tried to purchase the US data about a month ago from Jepp. While the tech could see that there was an agreement with AF, he could not find the data files or a price. He promised to call back, but didn't.

Jim Berry
    RV10