Thread: Log data dump - problem on 3400EE

Log data dump - problem on 3400EE

Hi all,

I already posted this issue, on the wrong forum though, I'll try again since I got no response.

I need to get the data logs as I had an engine problem in flight and would like to look at what was going on.

I have already succesfully dumped data onto an SD card. This time around the 3400EE failed.

Upon trying to dump log data on a card I have used in the past, after I push 'start' I get a message 'loading data' for a very short time - barely enough to read the message, the screen goes blank and the unit does a reboot. The log data dump was unsuccesful.

I have the AF3000V70104-MV12-AV40.zip software. Will installing the AF3000V70307-MV15-AV40.zip correct the issue without jeopardizing the existing log files or is the problem elsewhere ? The data card has been used succesfully in the past to dump log data with the software currently installed - I had not erased the old files from the card though when trying to dump the current log data.

In my opinion, something happened, too cold (32°F) ? Data card must be empty ?

Thanks,
    Michèle

Please update your software to version 7.3.7 MV15.

To transfer the data logs to the SD card press CHECK -> MAINT -> ADMIN -> DATA LOGS. Rotate the right knob to select how much elapsed time you want to capture the data for. HH:MM format. Press START.
    ---
    Trevor Conroy
    Technical Support
    Advanced Flight Systems
    Support@Advanced-Flight-Systems.com

Thanks for the quick response. Would the fact that I did not rotate the know and pressed start mean thzt I requested 0 hrs 0 min worth of data ?

Michèle

Not rotating the knob will leave the default of 0:00 and no data will be copied to the SD Card.
    ---
    Trevor Conroy
    Technical Support
    Advanced Flight Systems
    Support@Advanced-Flight-Systems.com