Thread: Old Forum

Old Forum

Is there a way to access your old forum site? There was a LOT of information posted there that was great reference material. I had asked numerous question on it and I'd like to reread. Thanks

Rob Hickman
    Advanced Flight Systems Inc.

Hi Rob - I'm a member of the Beech Aero Club, and we just migrated our ancient forum onto the same cool software that you are now using. The tech experts found a way to move all the old foum posts over from old to new. I don't understand the details but they seems to think it was pretty straightforward.

old forum

Hi Rob.

I would also appreciate the migration of the old forum. It is such a big knowledge database to look for questions others already had asked. So you would do everyone including yourself a favour to put some time into the migration. To brows two seperate forums of the same vendor seems quite uncomftable.

Regards
    Andreas

An alternative to migrating data from the old forum would be to add a permanent link from the new forum to the old. It would save having to repeatedly search for the link Rob posted earlier in this thread.

Jim

I added a link to the first Forum Info.
    Rob Hickman
    Advanced Flight Systems Inc.