Thread: full screen/split screen modes

full screen/split screen modes

AF5600, ifd410, I have my single af5600 display in split screen mode, and i can't figure out how to get it out of split screen. The split screen percentage buttons are not selected, I think read just to swipe the screen with two fingers and it slides off screen for a split second and comes back. I have been selecting the map screen( sectional) but the split screen keeps coming back. Still learning the system.

How can i turn off split screen and go back to full screen?

Thanks

Keith

Go to SET --> CAL --> Aircraft Info --> AIR/EMS always visible. Change to OFF.

Since you have a single EFIS panel, consider using the SET --> MAP --> AIRDATA option, which will give you airspeed and altitude tapes when you are in fullscreen map or map + EMS view.

Name:  airmap.jpg
Views: 230
Size:  64.4 KB

Jonathon…can you explain the function of the air/ems always visible. I do not see that it makes any difference off or on

If you have only one screen, AIR/EMS always visible makes it impossible to turn off the main EFIS and EMS panes.

If you have more than one screen, both panes must be visible on at least one network connected screen. If you turn off the only active EMS or EFIS pane on one screen, it will spontaneously reappear on the other. If the only screen which has either or both of these panes displayed should power down, then the missing panes will automatically turn themselves on on the surviving EFIS display.

The net effect of all of these individual behaviors is you will always have the EFIS and EMS panes displayed on at least one EFIS.