I have the following equipment:
    AF5600T
    Garmin G430W
    Garmin SL40
    Garmin GTX330ES
    Garmin G5 ADI
    Stratus 2S
    Ipad Foreflight

Can I get ADSB Traffic and Weather into the AF5600 with this equipment? If so how? If not, what are my options for getting ADSB Traffic and Weather into the AF5600?

Is there a recommended shop in the Pacific Northwest that can perform this work? I live in eastern Washington.

AFS sells this Name:  Screen Shot 2022-01-23 at 12.02.09 PM.jpg
Views: 250
Size:  7.5 KB works very well.

I do not have any RS232 ports that are not already in use. Not sure how to connect the 472 to the AF5600

Best to talk to AFS to discuss the serial ports. They would be able to help after knowing what you have the ports used up with. One way perhaps is if you have the AF Irinc which requires a serial port, is to change it to the Dynon SV Arinc. That could free up a port for the 472. I didn't realize you were out of ports so the suggestion I made was somewhat invalid.

I would also like to get backup AHARS from the G5, but run into the same issue with not enough serial ports.
    The serial ports are used for the following:
    Port 0 AFS AHRS
    Port 3 AF pilot
    Port 2 G330 transponder
    Port 4 AF arinc
    Port 1AVTN/ARNAV (This appears to be connected to the Garmin 430. Not sure why the G430 needs to be connected through the Arinc and an additional serial port.)

At this point, I am pretty much giving up. The AF System just isn't powerful enough to have a solid backed-up IFR system.

Please verify this But I recently installed the SV Arnic and it allowed recovery of 2 ports. Your port 4 and your port 1. SV Arinc 232 wire from the 430 would go directly to the SV Arinc instead of port one and port 4 is now open due to the SV Arinc being connected to the EFIS through the SV circuitry. I am very pleased with the outcome. Hope this helps. Larry