Thread: V16 Question

V16 Question

I do not have CHT or EGT sensors connected to the 5600 -(I still have them connected to an EMS D10)

As such I have the CHT and EGT instruments set as 'OFF' in the settings. However, the grid that would show the CHT/EGT is still being displayed. Is it possible to stop the grid display?

Thanks,
    Dick

Advanced Flight Systems Shawn McGinnis's Avatar
    Sent this over to the software team and he has patched that issue. We should have a version available in the near future.
    Shawn McGinnis

Advanced Flight Systems
    support@advanced-flight-systems.com

Thanks. If you need a beta tester for this let me know.

Dick

With the published release, all my V16 issues have been resolved but one. I sent Jonathon a dump awhile ago, but haven’t heard anything back from him yet.

The flap extension alarm alerts on my MFD on takeoff when the airspeed passes through Vfe. I have a VPX Pro controlling the flaps. The alert doesn’t happen on the PFD, which the VPX Pro is connected. Both the PFD and the MFD are set to alert at 100%.

I was told that setting the alert to 100% would disabled the alert, but that doesn’t seem to have an impact on the MFD. There doesn’t seem to be a method to disable the alert just on the MFD either.

Is the Vfe field shared between the EFIS across the network? What if I raised the Vfe setting on the MFD to something near Vne to disable the alert as a temporary band aid?
    Last edited by rleffler; 04-20-2021 at 03:30 AM.
    Bob Leffler
    N410BL - RV10 - Flying
    http://mykitlog.com/rleffler