Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Contact Us Advanced Flight Systems

Contact Us Advanced Flight Systems

Is the contact form on the web site monitored?

What are typical response times for questions submitted there?

What are typical response times for returning telephone calls?

Thank you,

BJC
    Last edited by Byron Covey; 05-18-2019 at 02:47 AM.

No posts from either Rob or Shawn for over two weeks. No reply to telephone message to AFS. No response to question submitted to the Contact Us on the AFS web site.

Anyone know what the status of AFS is?

Thanks,

BJC

When did you post on the contact form and under what name?
    I will see if our IT People can figure it out
    Rob Hickman
    Advanced Flight Systems Inc.

The best way to contact us is to email support@Advanced-Flight-Systems.com
    Rob Hickman

Quote Originally Posted by Byron Covey View Post
    Is the contact form on the web site monitored?

What are typical response times for questions submitted there?

What are typical response times for returning telephone calls?

Thank you,

BJC

Byron,

We show you filled out the form on May 9th at 11:28AM and Don responded on May 10th at 3:38pm

Have you checked your SPAM folder?
    Rob Hickman

Rob:

Thank you for checking. I re-checked my spam folder and inbox, and I have not received Don’s response. My internet access, however, is via Centurylink, which is a terrible service.

I would appreciate it if Don or you could resend the response.

Thank you.

Byron

Largo, FL, Based at Clearwater Airpark KCLW
    I notice that no tech support (Shawn, or others) has been posted for some time ----- I left a couple of phone messages last week, and have posted on the forum a couple or three times in the past several days ----- all is quiet ----- starting to get concerned since AFS has been great about quick replies/comments. I tried to email a couple of times but for some reason, I got kicked out before it would send. I saw a couple of responses from Rob on the RV forum last week, but nothing from tech support.

Ron

FWIW, I exchanges a few emails with Rob following my post above that started this thread. My questions on their web site had an error (mine) in the email address field. I corrected that, and also sent a screen shot to Rob, at his request, on June 2, but have not received any responses to my questions. I agree, this is uncharacteristic go AFS. I hope that Dynon hasn't mucked up AFS.
    Last edited by Byron Covey; 07-02-2019 at 07:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Byron Covey View Post
    FWIW, I exchanges a few emails with Rob following my post above that started this thread. My questions on their web site had an error (mine) in the email address field. I corrected that, and also sent a screen shot to Rob, at his request, on June 2, but have not received any responses to my questions. I agree, this is uncharacteristic go AFS. I hope that Dynon hasn't mucked up AFS.
    The email on June 2 said "So I believed that it was taking a charge. Sorry for the confusion." So I did not realize you still needed help?

-Rob Hickman
    Rob Hickman

We have been extremely busy and we are currently trying to hire more people. Our sales were way up last year and in the first 6 months of this year our sales are up over 50% so we are trying to manage the growth. We have implemented a new Zen Desk tech support email and phone system and I suspect we are still working through the bugs. If you have emailed me and don't get a pretty fast response I did not get it or somehow missed it.
    Rob Hickman