Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Missed and Hold patterns ifd540 to afs5600

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn McGinnis View Post
    Holds require an SV-ARINC-429 and the latest v15 software.
    I have both the latest software and SV-ARINC-429 and hold pattern do not show. In addition, the first leg of a missed approach will not show. would love to have both. Thanks.

I am captivated, my sv focus is full correct as of now will I will have to incorporate one different port or will this unencumber or not require one steadily port. I've one logically port on pakistani talk shows afs comm. Watching at stick outs for sv arinc it appears no tx-rx to efis which is the spot i've consecutive port three to afs arinc, how does this get deliberate? Adjust... I am expecting arinc bestows by way of framework yet how does ff information get the risk to direct?
    Last edited by BunnyUlrich; 04-22-2019 at 12:40 AM.

Advanced Flight Systems Shawn McGinnis's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BunnyUlrich View Post
    I will have to incorporate one different port or will this unencumber or not require one steadily port.
    The SV-ARINC-472 connects to any R7 AF-5000 EFIS using the SV-Network.

I've one logically port on afs comm.
    That should be just fine when ordering measure from this port to the location of the existing AF-ARINC for the proper SV-NET cable length.

i've consecutive port three to afs arinc
    You will be able to recover the serial 3 as the new SV-ARINC will not need the serial connection.

Adjust... I am expecting arinc bestows by way of framework yet how does ff information get the risk to direct?
    Very astute, if you wish to retain the fuel flow information you will need to keep the FADC or Ei-fuel serial connection. You can move or tee the AVTN into the SV-ARINC.
    Shawn McGinnis

Advanced Flight Systems
    support@advanced-flight-systems.com

i have the same issue. Missed approach, and even procedure turns do not show up on the 5600

Quote Originally Posted by jrouault View Post
    i have the same issue. Missed approach, and even procedure turns do not show up on the 5600
    Check the following:

1. You must have the Dynon SV-ARINC module, the AF-ARINC module does not get the hold data.
    2. You need the current software on the EFIS
    3. Verify that you have the correct ARINC setting in the IFD -> GAMA 429 GRAPHICS w/int
    Rob Hickman
    Advanced Flight Systems Inc.