Hello, I see a few posts on serial port config and am not sure I follow. I've got a quick panel based on a 5600T screen, and the SV network only sees a few items. Any help or tips on where to look for issues, would be appreciated!

System (in an RV-14A):
Single 5600T screen for PFD
Advanced Control Module with Electronic Circuit Breakers
AFS/DYNON AP head, AP servos for roll/pitch
AFS/Dynon Transponder and ADS-B module
Single AFS/Dynon ADAHARS and Heated Pitot w/AOA
AFS/Dynon Engine Management System
PDA360EX audio panel
IFD-540 navigator, with comm and nav radios
Harnesses all supplied by AFS, except for Van's supplied tail cone harness

Powering up, the PFD and Avidyne get juice. Flap motor and pitch trim are actuated by stick switches. 3 SV ports on the ACM are populated: Upper Left with the PFD cable, Upper Right open, Lower left with ADAHARS one from left wing, and the lower right with the AP Head. The EMS is plugged into the second SV port on the AP head. (By the way, which port is #1, #2, etc? I can't find that diagram!)

But, the SV Network page in Config only lists 3 boxes on the network: The ACM, the PFD, and the AP Head. I've tried to re-assign the serial ports, but nothing changes. I can't get it to see the other boxes on the network. It does get a position and quality signal from the GPS, as it reports location and an integrity issue when not able to find satellites.

Any pointers appreciated! I can wait till Monday to call AFS, but am excited to get something done ASAP! Thanks a lot for advice.