There is a known issue with FlyQ 3.0 and AFS and Dynon WiFi.

————
TO ALL FLYQ EFB USER WITH DYNON or AFS SYSTEMS

You may have experienced a crash with FlyQ EFB when connecting it to a Dynon or AFS system via WiFi. We have a beta (test) release of FlyQ EFB 3.0.1 ready that addresses this issue. We’d be thrilled if you would agree to test it and confirm that the fix works. Here's how you can help . . .

For members of our TestFlight program
You should have the new beta available from the TestFlight app that you may already have installed from previous beta testing. If you don’t have TestFlight on your iPad or iPhone, search for and download it from the App Store icon on your iPad or iPhone.

For customers NOT on the TestFlight program
Prerelease apps are delivered to your device using Apple's TestFlight app. This allows developers to distribute software for testing and validation before releasing it to the general public. This is a innovation only program and your participation is optional.

To get started, open the Settings app and go to 'iTunes & App Store'. I need that email address so Apple can send you a invitation. Next go to the App Store app in install the TestFlight app form Apple.

When you get the invite from Apple, open invite and choose Start Testing button. Open TestFlight and FlyQ EFB should be available to install.

Who should I contact if I have questions or feedback?
Please send all inquiries to: BETA@seattleavionics.com

Thanks for your help and support!

Keith Russo

---------------------------------------
Keith Russo
Seattle Avionics
19825 141ST PL NE 2ND FL, Woodinville, WA 98072
425-806-0249 Office / 425-420-1632 Fax / 425-877-0026 Mobile