Could use some advice with by Kitfox's OS1 5600 unit. It contained the latest software updates and was working until recently...in fact it was fine until I loaded the latest 28-day cycle map earlier this month. After searching for and reading SD card posts, I confirm that I am using a SanDisk Ultra-PLUS, SDHC1 16 GB card. My 5600 successfully read the current map and a new CHKLST.AFD, then strange things began to happen. 1) My HRTERRAIN was not being read from the USB thumb drive. I finally got that fixed, by using the Administrator Maintenance feature to "fix" the USB drive. 2) I tried the same function to "fix" the SD card, but it doesn't read OR write any files to the SDHC1 card anymore. 3) This is the same card used for the successful map update, and now it will not read or write any files to the SD.

Basically I can't update the CHKLST.AFD from the SD or even write any of the configuration files "to" the SD card. Is there a problem using Windows10 to format, name and write to the SD card? It's volume label is KF104YXFR, which according to my manual shouldn't matter - it just needs a label.

Suggestions?
BobRS
Albuquerque NM