Thread: I've disabled the EFIS Page and the EFIS Menu Tree - Now what?

Exclamation I've disabled the EFIS Page and the EFIS Menu Tree - Now what?

Hi AFS,

Short Version: I've managed to disable the 'EFIS' page from the 'page list', and subsequently, also the EFIS menu tree. Without the EFIS menu, I can't configure the 'page list'. So, how do I get it back?

Long Version: I had just installed and configured a NavWorx ADS600-B, configured the single screen 4500EE for the ADS600-B, updated the map software to the latest cycle, performed a backup of the 4500EE to the SD card, and updated the firmware to 8.08.29-MV16 (in that order). During the course of checking things out after the firmware update, I noticed that I did not have a 'Map' page; instead, I had a 'Map and EMS' page (which does not appear to be a valid choice under the 'page list'). Anyway, I don't recall if I had a Map page before updating the firmware or not. Originally, under the 'page list' menu, I believe I had '1. EMS', '2 EFIS', '6 EFIS and MAP and EMS' and '7 Map' enabled. In the process of putting together a bug report, I opted to cycle through all the different combinations by enabling only a single page at a time to see what was displayed. I made it as far as '1 EMS' because without the EFIS page, there no longer was an EFIS menu tree. I restored all files from the recent backup to no avail. So, how do I get the EFIS menu back?

Thank you,
    /\/elson

ENGINE > SETTINGS > PAGE LIST it is over the right knob.
    Rob Hickman
    Advanced Flight Systems Inc.

Hi Rob - Thanks again for calling me this AM and walking me through the process.

As for the "bug report", there are EFIS and EMS display settings under the Map menu tree and this is what was enabled. So false alert on that front. Looking forward to finishing up the annual condition inspection and trying this ADSB stuff out.

/\/elson