Thread: Traffic alerts

Traffic alerts

Hi Rob,

I have a 4500 and 3500 in my RV-7. I am gettiing close to installing some type of ADSB-In/Out box. Is it correct that the only choices are Nav Worx and Freeflight? Also in either of these installations, is there any type of aural annunciation if there is a traffic conflict?

Thanks,

Doug Weiler
    RV-7 N722DW

Not sure about the Freeflight in and out unit, we sell the Freeflight in only and it does not have audio warnings. The NavWorx has the audio output pin, they currently do not have the software to control it.
    Rob Hickman
    Advanced Flight Systems Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Hickman View Post
    Not sure about the Freeflight in and out unit, we sell the Freeflight in only and it does not have audio warnings. The NavWorx has the audio output pin, they currently do not have the software to control it.

Thanks Rob!!

Hi dougweil ,,,
    Nice post. I like it. Thanks for sharing these information. Keep it up.
    Download high quality 300-101 ROUTE dumps to prepare and pass security+ training with oracle certification dumps ccie wireless - pass4sure Also get free demos of www.clarku.edu

I have the NavWorx system in my plane and I added the display of traffic to a Garmin 496 that I have mounted in the panel. The 496 adds audio annunciation into my audio panel and I get audio warnings when traffic gets close. If you connect the NavWorx to a Garmin product you should get audio warnings.

Don