PDA

View Full Version : Taxi Diagrams

jkgoblue
10-22-2011, 09:00 AM
Perhaps I missed this but is there any discussion about having taxi diagrams for all airports not just the ones that come with the NACO plates?

Rob Hickman
10-30-2011, 01:19 PM
We are working on having the Flight Guide airport diagrams all geo-referencedon the EFIS.

jkgoblue
05-20-2015, 11:43 AM
So with my new 5600, I see there is an "airport" button that pulls up the taxi diagram and is geo referenced. But for my airport (KISP) it's not the new one. It's still shows the old taxiway A and S. Also, It's not the taxi "plate" that comes with all the approach plates. If I pull that one up, it's not geo referenced. Any reason why?

Now I haven't updated by approach plates in at least 6 months but not sure if that's the issue. I do however, update the monthly database each month.

Shawn McGinnis
05-21-2015, 12:24 PM
Flight guide and plate information comes from the monthly subscription data. You are finding a discrepancy between the flight guide data, "AIRPORT" button, and "AP PLATE", ChartData. The free monthly database updates contain current airports, airspaces, and obstacles that are shown on the terrain top down map.