View Full Version : Manifold tubin question

08-28-2011, 01:20 PM
The AN fitting that Van's supplies for manifold pressure is for a 1/8"tube, whereas the AFS manifold sensor uses a 1/4" tube.

I'm interested in what other RV builders have used for this connection.



08-29-2011, 05:48 AM
Hi Bob,

I used a barbed coupler - something akin to this (http://www.mcmaster.com/#barbed-tube-fittings/=dtum8i) from McMasterCarr. You can get them in various plastics, brass, and stainless. You might also find them at your local auto parts store, too. I used a "tee" version so I could run a line up to the LSE-II ignition. For completeness, I soaked mine in avgas for a couple of days to test for fuel resistance.