PDA

View Full Version : Old Forum

flickroll
03-09-2010, 05:00 PM
Is there a way to access your old forum site? There was a LOT of information posted there that was great reference material. I had asked numerous question on it and I'd like to reread. Thanks

Rob Hickman
03-09-2010, 09:12 PM
http://www.advanced-flight-systems.com/forum/

gribbled
03-10-2010, 09:48 PM
Hi Rob - I'm a member of the Beech Aero Club, and we just migrated our ancient forum onto the same cool software that you are now using. The tech experts found a way to move all the old foum posts over from old to new. I don't understand the details but they seems to think it was pretty straightforward.

Roegge
03-15-2010, 08:49 AM
Hi Rob.

I would also appreciate the migration of the old forum. It is such a big knowledge database to look for questions others already had asked. So you would do everyone including yourself a favour to put some time into the migration. To brows two seperate forums of the same vendor seems quite uncomftable.

Regards
Andreas

Jim Berry
03-15-2010, 10:44 AM
An alternative to migrating data from the old forum would be to add a permanent link from the new forum to the old. It would save having to repeatedly search for the link Rob posted earlier in this thread.

Jim

Rob Hickman
03-15-2010, 01:08 PM
I added a link to the first Forum Info.