PDA

View Full Version : Technical Service bulletin applicability

483RV
11-13-2023, 05:07 PM
Dynon recently posted Technical Service Bulletin 104808-000 regarding the need to replace SV-AP-Panel/V autopilot control panels below serial#4270 or manufactured before 6/2017. I pulled my panel controller and my serial number is one that would be affected. I just wanted to clarify that this service bulletin and the need to replace is applicable to Advanced Flight System units as well as the Dynon units. They have the same name but my unit is labeled AFS an not Dynon. Does anyone know if the bulletin is applicable?
Thanks,
Tim

rleffler
11-15-2023, 04:05 AM
Dynon recently posted Technical Service Bulletin 104808-000 regarding the need to replace SV-AP-Panel/V autopilot control panels below serial#4270 or manufactured before 6/2017. I pulled my panel controller and my serial number is one that would be affected. I just wanted to clarify that this service bulletin and the need to replace is applicable to Advanced Flight System units as well as the Dynon units. They have the same name but my unit is labeled AFS an not Dynon. Does anyone know if the bulletin is applicable?
Thanks,
Tim

They are the same, so yes, I would follow the bulletin instructions for your serial number. Give Jonathon a call if you have concerns.