PDA

View Full Version : Value of a dual 4500 system

Lagonia
02-28-2019, 09:19 AM
I am seriously considering upgrading to the 5600. If I were to do that I am wondering what the resale value is of the dual system I have now.
Any thoughts? I might be willing to sell the entire Stein panel if it made economical sense.

rleffler
03-01-2019, 11:14 AM
I am seriously considering upgrading to the 5600. If I were to do that I am wondering what the resale value is of the dual system I have now.
Any thoughts? I might be willing to sell the entire Stein panel if it made economical sense.

Did you speak with Jesse yet? He can answer those questions. I was able to sell mine for about a grand more than the AFS trade in value. That was a year ago and with every day that passes, the resale value goes down.

Jesse has quite a few customers and may have a customer looking for an older EFIS due to budget constraints. His business model is different than Stein's in that Jesse does quite a bit of builder assists, upgrades of all sorts, and he also brokers used aircraft. He usually has multiple RV projects in the shop at any given time.

Lagonia
03-01-2019, 05:31 PM
Thank you. I have not called Jesse. I didn’t think of that route. I appreciate your response.

Shawn McGinnis
03-07-2019, 11:05 AM
We currently are offering a 25% discount on the purchase price of a new EFIS and AHRS with trade-in.