PDA

View Full Version : 3500 non s, pitot AOA

ricgc
04-09-2016, 01:12 PM
I have just purchased the unlock for 3500, and am not sure if I have to use original ports on each side of the wing or can I use the pitot aoa? If i can use the pitot do I have to t the top wing port into pitot pressure and bottom into aoa port on pitot or is Advanced different than Dynon?

Shawn McGinnis
04-11-2016, 08:04 AM
The Dynon pitot tube can be connected to the AFS Lower Wing Port and the Upper Wing Port vented or teed to static.

ricgc
04-11-2016, 09:19 AM
The Dynon pitot tube can be connected to the AFS Lower Wing Port and the Upper Wing Port vented or teed to static.
Thanks, thats exactly what I wanted to know.
Ric

ricgc
07-12-2016, 12:05 PM
Thanks, thats exactly what I wanted to know.
Ric

I haven't had any more responses on how to get unlock code to unlock AOA, if anyone else has a solution please send it to me. Unlock code allows AOA to show up on screen randomly but it does not work and maybe shows up on screen approx 1 out of 4 times when efis is turned on. I do not want to have to send it into company as it would involve downtime. If there is not a solution, I would like to get my money back for the unlock code and go a different route.
Ric

Shawn McGinnis
07-12-2016, 04:58 PM
Ric,

Its been a while so did I check to see if you had replaced the BR1225 clock battery (http://advanced-flight-systems.com/Support/AF-3000support/af-3000support.html#battery)?

ricgc
07-15-2016, 08:08 AM
Ric,

Its been a while so did I check to see if you had replaced the BR1225 clock battery (http://advanced-flight-systems.com/Support/AF-3000support/af-3000support.html#battery)?

Yes we went through that. Battery was fine, but replaced and went through all the replacement procedure. Have sent you software from my 3500 as well as tried using your software to put key code in. etc etc

The screen ranomly only has AOA show up when randomly in #4 calabration screen. If it is dimmed out on position 4 on calibration screen it also doesnt show up on the screen when you exit out of calibration screen.
Ric