AF-4000 Series / AF-3500s / AF-3400s Support
Launched in 2010 the "s" model brought about Synthetic Vision to Advanced Flights EIFS market. Designed to be a upgrade product from customers existing AF-3400 and AF-3500.
Documents below will need a PDF viewer like Adobe Reader.
Click here for download a free copy of Adobe Reader to install on your computer.
Right click and "Save Target As..." to download files.
Do you see Loading Application... at boot?
You need AF-3000 Non-'s' Software
- Backup all system files before installing software.
- Download and read Software Installation Instructions before continuing.
- AF-4500 / AF-3500s / AF-3400s Vs8.08.35-MV16 System Software Updated 11/16/2015
If you are upgrading an EFIS running software older than version 8.03.00 please contact us.
- Verify that you have loaded the latest mapping database if Mapping is installed.
- Verify that ARINC Version 4.0 is installed if an ARINC adapter is installed in aircraft.
- After upgrading verify that your settings have not been altered.
- If you have any problems or issues with these processes please contact Advanced Flight Support.
System Release Notes
- Added new sensor part numbers for Kavlico fuel and oil pressure
- Loosen Subscription requirements for XMWX
- Disable setting time from NavWorx
- Enable Serial ADSB_115K on Ports 1&3
- Fix for missing ADS-B TFRs w/ creation date prior to current year
- Fix for ADS-B server not getting started
- ADS-B Wx fixes to addres performance issues.
- More NaxWorx ADS-B serial parser fixes
- Bug fix for ADS-B TFRs using too many points
- Fixed TIS serial parser when connected to FLARM
- Fixed NavWorx ADS-B serial parser issues
- Fixed GPS out issue with AF-Pilot
- Fixed Direct-To CCW knob turn getting stuck (KRAAL)
- Changed "AFS GPS" serial description "73101 AFS_GPS"
- Added Support for AF-Pilot Including: Audio, and Status Indication.
- Increased size of G-Meter and Vertical Speed tapes.
- ADS-B Timeout and drawing fixes.
- Fixed problem with magnetic variation using 73102 AFS_GPS
- Fixed problem with time sync with AF-5000.