AF-3000 Non-'s' Series Support
Advanced Flight launched our AF-3400 and AF-3500 multi-function displays with EFIS capability in March of 2006.
Documents below will need a PDF viewer like Adobe Reader.
Click here for download a free copy of Adobe Reader to install on your computer.
Right click and "Save Target As..." to download files.
Are you having problems with accessing pages? Having to reset your knob list, °C/°F, winds, and other display settings? The displays internal clock battery has gone flat. Replacing this battery will get you back to normal.
We have found that the internal clock battery lasts from 6 to 10 year in a display. Finding a BR chemistry battery is important over the CR type due to the performance in high temperature environments and stable voltage over battery life. CR-1225 batteies will need replacement more often.
Do you see Mount Hood at boot?
You need AF-3/4000s Software
- Record all calibration settings before upgrading to the latest version.
- Download and read Software Installation Instructions before continuing.
- SD Card Formatting instructions for iOS or PC
- AF3000 Software Installation Instructions Updated 8/10/2010
- AF3000 7.05.00-MV15-AV40 System Software Updated 10/30/2015
- Verify that you have loaded Map Version 15 mapping database if Mapping is installed.
- Verify that ARINC Version 4.0 is installed if an ARINC adapter is installed in aircraft.
- Depending on upgrade version, NAV source settings may need re-configuration, see manual.
- After upgrading verify that your settings have not been altered.
- If you have any problems or issues with these processes please contact Advanced Flight Support.
System Release Notes
- Changed AHRS network output for use with AF-5000 systems
- Minor fixes for VOR glideslope.
- Fixed FADEC HP divide by 2 problem.
- Cleaned up some issues in loopback test.
- Fixed Flight director activity.
- Fixed valid GPS source lookup function.
- Fixed problems with Serial Port 2 timing.
- Fixed potential problem with DUARTs and 4800baud.
- Fixed problem with ARINC being on port1.
- Removed restrictions on serial port 2 for use as nav source.
- Fixed Serial Port #2 only Encoder.
- Fixed Australia timezone problem.