ACS 2002 / AF-2500 Support
The ACS 2002 is a complete aircraft monitoring and data acquisition system designed for aircraft with 4 or 6 cylinder engines. The system continuously monitors and displays all aircraft engine data on a sunlight readable color LCD display, and checks current engine readings against user-adjustable set points. Unlike other systems, the display can be customized to the user's preference. Any of the standard instruments can be eliminated or added to the screen.
- Overall size: 6.25" x 4.50" x 2.5
- Faceplate (panel cut-out): 6.25" x 4.25"
- Luminosity: Reflective & Backlight dimmable to 0 nits
- Weight: 1.25 lbs
- Size: 8.5" x 5.5" x 1.25"
- Weight: 0.5 lbs
- Operating: -30 deg. C to +65 deg. C
- Non-operating: -30 deg. C to +85 deg. C
- Power: 9 to 36 Volts, 1.2 Amps @ 12 Volts
Right click and "Save Target As..." to download files
See Release Notes for update history and details. This software works with all ACS2002 and AF-2500 units, A03 and A04, vertical and horizontal. Users of vertical orientation should now go to the Administrative Settings section of the calibration menu and select "vertical".
- Download and extract the firmware to your Desktop.
- Record all calibration settings before upgrading to the latest version.
- After upgrading verify that your settings have not been altered.